With this 5-day package you combine culture and nature.
Moreover, you will spend the night in two monumental buildings in a completely different environment, namely: the inner city of Assen and the village center of Peest.
You first spend two nights at De Gouverneur in Assen.
You explore Assen and visit the Drents museum.
Then walk to B & B Het Schepershoes at a leisurely pace while your luggage is being transported.
You pass the Arboretum in Assen, the romantic Zeijerwiek, the village center of Zeijen with thatched farms, a dolmen and the prehistoric burial mounds in the Noordsche veld.
From Het Schepershoes, where you also stay for two nights, you can take day walks and / or bike rides.
For example, visit the Prison Museum in Veenhuizen or the De Buitenplaats museum in Eelde.
On your last day you travel back to Assen by public transport.
You can leave your luggage until you return home.
Both in Assen and in the vicinity of Peest, there are plenty of opportunities for lunch or dinner on walking or cycling distance.
We are happy to advise you!
Price of this package for two people in one room:
€ 398, –
– 4 nights with a full breakfast
– a bottle of wine upon arrival at De Gouverneur
– free entrance tickets to the Drents museum of De Gouverneur
– baggage transport Assen to Peest, or vice versa.
– use bikes from B & B Het schepershoes
– two lunch packages at B & B Het Schepershoes
– walking and cycling routes
– Free parking for 5 days in the center of Assen
– tourist tax and VAT Of course you can also start the arrangement in Peest and afterwards to Assen!